2980 NW Federal Hwy, Jensen Beach, FL 34957, USA
4.3

I called Acceptance Now in the Ashley store Sanford, FL today to make my monthly payment. Courtney answered the phone .

She asked me for my credit card number 3 different times stating the weather is bad so there’s something causing the system to decline the payment. After a few attempts she asked for my card information again. I asked her to give me a moment to pull up my bank account to make sure the payment wasn’t posted and just not showing on her end. In a VERY RUDE tone she said, “ are you accusing me of taking your money.” I found that very rude and upsetting .

I asked for a manager she said , “ I am the manager.” I asked for her boss or a regional manager. She stated she wasn’t allowed to give out that information. I drove in the pouring rain to the store hoping to speak with someone else. Again, she greeting me with a nasty attitude and a smerk on her face.

Stating, “ OH you’re Simone Brooks what a pleasure to meet you. “ I’m already upset about the way I was treated over the phone and to have to come in the store and be disrespted is very cruel. She again stated she had no customer service number and would send a email to a mail manager in Tampa. I asked how long would it take for me to get a response she sneaked and said maybe 48 hours the guy is busy today.

I told her she was rude as *** She told me to get out the store. She’s not customer friendly and VERY rude! I will never use your company again nor will I refer anyone to use your company because of your disrespectful employee Courtney. She needs customer service training and a better attitude.

She makes a bad name for your company.

I will wait and see how long it will take for me to get a call from the Reginal manager. Again, Courtney is VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments