Nashville, Tennessee

We bought some furnitures at Ashley store my sister and I ,and we signed with acceptancenow. They told us that after 90 days, they will apply interest, so we decided to pay everything in two months.

But infortunately, they didn't withdraw the money as we decided. And when I called to have some more information, they answered that was in the contrat. Also when I ask for the rest of my bill, they said an outrageous amount around $900. back in the store yesterday the same lady I met the first time told me it was around $430.

I just came from there today in order to pay the full amount, and I met another lady who told me the amount was around $800. WHICH KIND OF COMPANY IS IT? I asked myself. After a call to her manager, and many calculs, she finished to tell me that my amount is $436.08.

I SOLD THAT QUICKLY AND I PROMISED MYSELF NOT TO DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN IN MY LIFE. I am personally going to advise famille and others how bad they are.

Total sales order: $1,245.44

Total I paid including their sordid interest: $500+ ($206.15 ×3)+436.08= $1,554.53

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Pros: I highly dislike.

Acceptance Now Cons: Verydissapointed.

Comments

Inadequate information and faulty arithmetic.