When I leased my furniture a few months ago, I had no idea I would be dealing with the worst customer service and unprofessional individuals. Acceptance Now offers no assistance or help on questions you may have regarding your account.

I will never purchase furniture from The Value City in Richmond VA where they use Acceptance Now. Any merchant that chooses a company of this nature to deal with their customers doesn't deserve any more of my business. Value City should look out for their customers as well. And by using Acceptance Now, it makes me look at Value City very differently.

I have been a customer of Value City for over 10 years. If I encounter another merchant that utilizes Acceptance Now for any leasing purposes, I will definitely not do any business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Acceptance Now Cons: Predatory lending practices, Incompetent sales representative, Not being able to pay off early to avoid paying original amount, Lied to me about returning the product, Different explanations from different employees.

Comments

What kind of "help" do you need???? Let me guess...you want to skip payments or play the "change the due date" game. If you don't want to deal with bill collectors, then pay your bills on time, that's obvious!!!

Acceptance Now Reviews