I have set up auto payment more then once for the furniture I bought for my kids during Christmas time. The first payment we made in the store.

The next payment never came out. Then I received a nasty phone call from a very unprofessional girl on the phone saying they were coming to pick up the furniture due to non payment. I explained the situation and made the payment over the phone. Next month again no payment was made and yet again I have some rude girl call saying they are coming to get the furniture.

I make a payment and ask to speak with a manger. Two days later a guy calls me who is not a manger and will look into it. Next month comes they take a payment on the due date which is a hundred less then it should be. Two days later take out another payment for 63.00 dollars.

two days later 1.00 yes 1.00. Two days later another payment for 83.00 so now they have taken over 200.00 for a payment that was for 160.00. I call everyday for a week they tell me every day they have not recieved any money. Yet I call amex and they say the money is on hold by them.

I had to wait two weeks to get the money back and resubmit the payment again. I went online called the company again reset up the auto payment and guess what no payment was taken this month.

This company is terrible and should not be linked with BOBS in anyway. Terrible service run by nasty rude uneducated people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments