This company lied on my contact about the number of items purchased, then changed the paperwork without me knowing.My original contract says something different from the one they have on file now.
I called to notify them of the issue and they said they would just change the paperwork because what I purchased was 18 hundred dollars and from what the original contract says is that amount is for a 6 piece bedroom set. The paperwork they have says 5. I thought it to only be right that they either gave me the missing merchandise or charge me accordingly. Well, I was placed on hold and the lady that got on the phone, got on saying, "Yes the amount is correct and you are paying for the five piece bedroom set!".
Without acknowledgement of who it was on the phone, without saying hello, I am this person, and without even knowing the real reason for the call. She was so rude, I want them to come get these items and cancel my contract. They have lied three times already and my contract isn't even 32 days old. I was told I would be able to remove this headboard or any other item before I did the contract, now I can't take it off and they won't give me the footboard and rails that come with a 6 piece bedroom.
(remember the true paperwork says five items but the payment is for a six piece bedroom). I hate to return my children's bed because they love their new bed.
Them suffering, is not an option!I honestly only have five pieces in my home.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Honesty has always worked for me! Being mislead in business is frustrating for both sides.
- Preferred solution:
- Charge us for a five piece or just take back the headboard and see paperwork fixed correctly or give rails and footboard.
- Product or service
- Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."