This company lied on my contact about the number of items purchased, then changed the paperwork without me knowing.My original contract says something different from the one they have on file now.
I called to notify them of the issue and they said they would just change the paperwork because what I purchased was 18 hundred dollars and from what the original contract says is that amount is for a 6 piece bedroom set. The paperwork they have says 5. I thought it to only be right that they either gave me the missing merchandise or charge me accordingly. Well, I was placed on hold and the lady that got on the phone, got on saying, "Yes the amount is correct and you are paying for the five piece bedroom set!".
Without acknowledgement of who it was on the phone, without saying hello, I am this person, and without even knowing the real reason for the call. She was so rude, I want them to come get these items and cancel my contract. They have lied three times already and my contract isn't even 32 days old. I was told I would be able to remove this headboard or any other item before I did the contract, now I can't take it off and they won't give me the footboard and rails that come with a 6 piece bedroom.
(remember the true paperwork says five items but the payment is for a six piece bedroom). I hate to return my children's bed because they love their new bed.
Them suffering, is not an option!I honestly only have five pieces in my home.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Honesty has always worked for me! Being mislead in business is frustrating for both sides.
- Preferred solution:
- Charge us for a five piece or just take back the headboard and see paperwork fixed correctly or give rails and footboard.
- Product or service
- Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Please I would like someone from corporate office to contact me ASAP I was lied to and I do not like this how come I'm financing $1046 and all of..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."