I leased furniture from Acceptable Now from ValuCity Furniture for $1,100 16 months ago. I paid $186 per month and have never been late.

I called today and they told me I owe $1,153. What happened to the $2,976 that I paid over the last 16 months? They said I had a 30 month lease and would end up paying $4,289. This is illegal regardless of whether you signed a contract.

Don’t let anyone dissuade you from suing or filing a complaint with the Consumer Federal Protection Bureau and the Attorney General for your State. The poor fools who support Acceptance are their employees or are ignorant of the laws regarding consumer protection. I have leased from Sears several times, and it was nothing like this and I received 25% of the payoff amount each time I leased from them.

Know your rights and fight back. We don’t have to continue to take their abuse!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

if you were reading what you were signing you would of known exactly where your money was going after the SAME AS CASH period.

You signed a contract and knew what you were getting in to. Tired of people like you.

@Joe