Columbus, Georgia

I have been a Soldier for 18 years and I have never experienced the customer service like at the Gregg store in Columbus Georgia. The supervisor for Acceptance needs to take a business class.

I was approved for a loan on October 14 2015. I did my research on the product and re-engaged this week. The supervisor in the store told me that I would need to re-apply and now provide my SS card which I have not had in 10 years do to the fact as a California resident and native I would physically need to go to a vital statistics office in California. At one point I signed a power of attorney to a family member and that wouldn't even get it done.

I called the corporate office for acceptance and in-fact was told that my approval was still valid and company policy states is the case for 60 days. They transferred me to the underwriters and they stated the same. I received a call this morning from the store and now they wanted my Military ID, DL, passports, tax returns and then a maybe. unbelievable..

Turns out the store had deleted my approval after I didn't purchase on the day I was approved. That's why they could not see what their underwriters and their corporate office could. I went to best buy and applied, and was out the door in an hour with my new TV and surround system... Soldiers you have other options such as Pioneer military lending and about a dozen other options..

don't waste your time and hard earned money on this organization. Just google military loans and there are plenty of other options.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to to entice me to make a purchase, Lied to.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to speak with you further about the customer service you experienced at the Gregg store.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

You are lucky to be away from them. This is the worst of a very bad lot.

Acceptance Now Reviews