Gretna, Louisiana
3.0

Opening this account, no sign indicated it was a rent to own company. I thought this was a loan company with odd procedures.

I was applying for 90 days same as cash loan. I declined any of your other offers for this rent to own merchandise. I chose to make the payments on the 15th of the month, so happen on the 1st of the month they called saying I was late with my payment, error on their part so I went in with my paperwork. Next I was being charged club membership which I had declined.

Upon my third payment asked what is waiver fee, never were told I had to put the company on my homeowner insurance in order not to be charge merchandise insurance. I called the office where I open my account to find out what needed in order to put your company on my homeowner insurance and the person did not know nor did your 1-888 (customer services) could tell me anything.

Finally the office told me the office manager was off and will be in the next day. I am seeking a refund of all insurance payments made.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: un-necessary charges.

Acceptance Now Cons: Not explaining their charges.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience.

We always want our customers to receive the best service possible so if there's anything else we can do please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews