Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I was researching into the company as it was one of the options that was given when I was looking into furniture. Currently moving from one state to another, bought a house, and basically "locked" my credit up for a few months with that purchase. Don't want to move all my old furniture and was looking at purchasing the essentials that could not fit into a car and small trailer.

Looking over the reviews here and at other sites, I will not be using this service. Even the rent to own places where I used to live and where I am moving to don't seem to charge the interest rates I've seen mentioned (no wonder they don't list it on their home page,) many of the posters mentioned the attitude of the local personnel (the one that I talked to had one, especially when I told them I would think it over overnight and get back to them, and the failure to provide information at the local level unless I filled out the application first (something I don't do to protect my privacy and cut down on spam and cold calls.) Not sure if the 90 thing is still active, but it wasn't mentioned to me if it was.

Will be going with my new home town's local furniture rental place until my credit recovers from the home buying shock. They qouted me an offer for 2 years worth of payments for 4k worth of furniture (mid-high lvl brands) with the interest only coming out to be about 1/4 of the sale price and a pretty decent pay off price that was fully explained.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments