Indianapolis, Indiana

I called today to get the balance of my account which was 618.48. I paid 160.00 and was told the balance is 470.48.

Anyone with basic math capabilities will know this is not correct. So when I asked for an explanation of the fees, the representative became so irritated and unprofessional. She then told me per her supervisor, I could come in and they could explain it better because obviously I wasn't getting it. She told me I pay $30 in sales tax every payment and a $10.50 waiver fee.

My monthly payments are only 123.00 so I guess it hurts to pay more.

I went to Value City in Fishers, IN and spoke to Mary. However, they are all incompetent.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Being lied to, Unprofessionalism.

Comments

Wake up please.Until you pay your account off in Full there is going to be fees added to your account.You are not to Bright to think these people are not going to charge you fees until your account is paid in full.It is called Maintance fees.Now who has the Egg on their Face.I would say that you are not Smart in any Sense.I would have paid the entire account off and By passed the extra add on fees.DUD.

Acceptance Now Reviews