Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2.7

I PURCHASED A BEDROOM SET FROM THIS COMPANY, THE GUY WHO ORIGINALLY WROTE UP MY PAPERWORK QUOTED ME ONE PRICE AND TOLD ME ALL MONEY PAID TOWARDS FURNITURE BEFORE 90 DAYS WOULD BE PUT TOWARD PURCHASE PRICE, NOTE TRUE ONLY 30% THE REST GOES TO TAXES AND FEES, THEY ARE MAKING A KILLING, IF YOU TRY TO RETURN THEY TELL YOU YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST AND IT WILL AFFECT YOUR CREDIT, DOWN PAYMENT IS THE SAME YOU LOSE MONEY.

NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I DO BUSY WITH THIS COMPANY, CONSUMERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..I TRIED TO RESOLVE THIS MANNER WITH MANAGER , TALKING TO HIM WAS LIKE TALKING TO A ROBOT..

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Cons: Price change.

• rip off loan companies

Comments

So only 30% goes to the merchandise in the first 90 days? That's a huge exaggeration if I were you I would re-read ur costs/contract

I am having the same problem. Have you been told this affect your credit because they put me through with RAC and I have good credit where i could have purchased it with good interest rates

Acceptance Now Reviews