Greenville, North Carolina
1.3

Victor Poulson in the Greenville, NC furniture fair is an absolute crook! He is unprofessional, rude, and a liar!

A month after purchasing the furniture we had a death in the family and had issues with the second payment at that time I told them why don't you just come and pick it up. He threatened me and said sure I can have somebody out there today to come and get it but it will affect your credit the only way you can return it without affecting your credit will be for you to return it after 4 months. Fast forward four months because obviously I don't want to ruin my credit, we decided that we wanted to return it and get something better for our money. We only purchased a living room set a mattress and a dresser with a mirror and it was going to be costing us over $8,000.

When my fiance called and said we wanted to return it was a problem from then on. if he couldn't have somebody come out before our due date to pick up the furniture he was stating that we would be liable for a full months rent which is $270. We stated in the contract it clearly states that we can call anyone after 4 months to have it returned without penalty. It is not MY problem that they can not get a truck out here.

It gets me even more mad bc it would have been $200 to have it delivered to our house so we had to pick up and assemble all of the furniture ourselves. my fiance xanax for supervisors number and Victor stated that there was no one above him that we would be able to speak with so we hung up with him search in Google and found a number to acceptance now contacted them and they wrote to his district manager so now I'm sitting here waiting for whenever the district manager gives us a call back and stay to whether or not it's going to affect our credit which i think is absolutely ridiculous.

We followed the contract why is it as are being penalized still? I will never shop with this company again!

Preferred solution: i do not want by credit effected after i followed your contact.

Acceptance Now Cons: Agents, Way i was spoken to, How i was treated.

Comments

Hi! I work with Acceptance Now, and I’m hoping I can help.

This is never the way we want our customers to be treated, so it’s rough for us to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with some of our staff. We would like to speak with you directly, so we can really look into this.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186, and we will do what we can to make this right. Thank you!

Glendel

I misspelled a few things because I was speaking in my phone and my phone typed. We actually had the furniture 6 months not 4 when we called to have them come pick it up. I still haven't heard from the district manager and I have new furniture being delivered Wednesday smh.

Acceptance Now Reviews