Maryland, United States

Marlo Furniture sell you the furniture then Acceptance Now will finance you. Then the Marlo People will Delivery it and put it together wrong so you can call and said there is something wrong.

Then they say because you moved the bed it is your problem that the bed came apart. They send Acceptance Now people to look at the bed and it had been put together wrong on the left side and the right side was done right. I had them to take pictures of the bed on both sides. They still lied and took my bed and my mattress, because they said my payment was due on the 1st of the month when I had changed it to the 15th they all lied at both Marlo in Rockville and Temple Hills MD.

They had two Women on the phone when the men arrived at my house to lie. The women at Bob's Furniture told me they said that I owed $2,600.00 and my credit would bad.

Now I am going to get a Law Office to take my case. All the workers lied all the way said I never called to change my payment date.

Acceptance Now Pros: Too much stress.

Acceptance Now Cons: Poor customer service, Price, Being lied to.

• rip off loan companies

Comments