Tuscaloosa, Alabama

FIRST OF ALL THEY FAST TALK YOU WITH A GOOD SALE THEN WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED THEY HAVE FIRED THE PERSON YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT WITH, HIRE ANOTHER SIDELINE DUMMIE TO TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE NO COMPASSION TO REDO THE CONTRACT OR TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU WAS NOT TOLD ON PURPOSE SO IT CAN BE LEFT UP TO YOU TO KEEP THE MERCHANDISE OR TO RETURN IT WITH NO FEES & NO REPORT EXTRA ON YOUR CREDIT NOW THAT IS GOOD BUSSINESS SENSE BUT INSTEAD ITS ,IT WILL BE A CHARGE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ,ITS MUCH MORE BUT BY READING THE OTHER COMPLAINTS I SEE YOU ALREADY HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE MATTERS AT HAND , NOW MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS MATTER , I PERSONALLY THINK THEY HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG BAD CREDIT CHICK EVERYONE WITH A COMPLAINT NEED TO GET A PETITION GOING WITH EVERYONE WITH A COMPLAINT AND GET A LAWYER BECAUSE THEY ARE HONESTLY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF LET DO IT SO WE CAN GET PAY FOR THE STRESS ,THE LIEING ,ECT... THE PICTURE UNDERCOVER BOSS LETS REVERSE THIS AND SEND A UNDERCOVER LAWYER TO EXPERIENCE THIS ON HAND WINK -WINK

Comments

Return it and the contract is void.

The people complaining about RAC Acceptance ripping you off, deserved to be ripped off. Who goes into an agreement without asking about the pay off, interest rates, and everything in between and signing something that you did not read?

Stop blaming the company and take responsibility. I am sure the sales associate did not point a gun and make you sign it. You wanted new furniture, didn't you? New furniture is a luxury not a necessity, so if you are broke and cant afford to pay it off early,(like you're suppose to) don't do it!

Plain and simple!

@Anonymous

The payoff changes and they are vague and misleading with the interest rates.

The thing I find amusing it does not seem that any of you did your homework before going to the store. I did and decided not to do it.

RAC is the same as Rent A Center. They are owned by the exact same corporation and we all now Rent A center type places are a RIP off just like pay day loans. What is happening is because they have partnered with businesses like Rooms Plus or Ashley which we normally would trust customers are being fooled. If your paper work says RAC and Ashley did not grant you the credit.

RAC simply Rents you items just like they do at the Rental Purchase places. And we all know how much they over charge customers there. My advice if you cant get approved for credit from Ashley say a few payments or some of them like Value City furniture have Layaway. I know nobody wants that but Id rather save a couple of months and by a furniture set for 1500 than pay RAC 3000 for the same set.

Anything that says rental agreement is going to be a scam. They have regualted buy here pay heres and those title loans Im just wondering when they are going to finally start doing something about these businesses like this designed to take advantage of the working class.

Hi, I do some work with RAC Acceptance and I’m really sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your contract. We are instructed and required to fully explain and disclose all of our terms and conditions, so what you’ve described isn’t the way we like to do business at all.

I highly recommend calling our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 so they can get more details about your situation and determine how to best resolve it. I hope this helps!

Viaan

Dear Anonymous.....ie RAC regular.....I hear banjos in your back ground.... And the obvious is what I do....that and reality......put the shine down and join me

Plus you wrote in all CAPS and no sentence breaks. Longest run on sentence EVER!

Viaan

Dear Scooter....I don't want to point out the obvious....but you are at RAC ...... that's kind of like the last straw for no/bad credit dolts.

What is your petition gonna read? Those bad bad RAC people extended me credit ( which I knew I was not gonna pay back- ever - unless I win the lottery (ie redneck pension plan) and I want my cheap arz furniture

Acceptance Now Reviews