Wilmington, Delaware

I wish I would have done research on them before I said yes. It’s so bad I want to tell them to just come get the furniture and deal with the *** on my credit report.

Here I am paying for some furniture that was only 1000 and I have been paying for it almost a year and I still owe you 700 wtf …. People please don’t bother with this company they are truly “RIP OFFS” I have means to go outside of BOB’s FURNITURE and PROTEST to have them shut down for even dealing with these scam artist. People do yourself a favor and save the money and buy it straight up.

“*** CREDIT ACCEPTANCE” you would think that due to them being in a major store it was legit WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Acceptance Now Cons: Unorganized, Mgrs attitude.

• bobs furniture sucks

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if we can help clear things up.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews