5470 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43623

I thought when shopping with Value City furniture . I was purchasing from Value City .

Turned out to be acceptance now. I've been late on some occassions. But made good on payments. The managers have changed at least 4 times.

Within the past months my pay days have changed, I've had to contact the district manager for help as well. Within the past 5 weeks management made arrangements for me to be able to make my payments at the beginning of the month as I get paid.

Now the new manager is giving me a problem.

I've contacted the district manager.

Cant get a response.

I've contacted the corporate office placed on hold for a terribly long period of time as well.

Is there anyone who can help

Me.

It's too bad I'm almost paid my furniture off. Now all I'm getting is grief.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Acceptance Now Pros: Rep at the physical location.

Acceptance Now Cons: With held information.

• Acceptance Now Sucks

Comments

Here's what you do, pul your contract and show them the "work with me clause" and they'll take care of you. If you don't have a clause like that, all they have to go by is the contract you signed.

This means you have to learn to budget if you want to make your notes on time. Another thing is to cut off whatever you're using to post this nonsense and pay your note off quicker.