Charlotte, North Carolina
1.8

I did an acceptance now account with Value City in Charlotte and was not made aware that if I did not pay my account within the 90 days that all the money I paid would not be applied towards my account. Therefore; I am paying twice for furniture that I have.

This is not right and very unfair to customers. Also, you can not make extra payments to get rid of this bill. The customer service people at acceptance now are rude and nasty!!! This is just a way to keep customers in debt.

This is wrong!!!! No one can help.

If you give the furniture back that will mess up your credit. The money should be applied to the customers account that was payment in the first 90days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: My money for the first 90 days not been applied towards my account. I feel I have paid for my furniture..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: I feel my furniture is paid for. Can anyone help me. I have paid 2544 already and I am being told I still have two more years. My furniture was only 2300..

Acceptance Now Pros: Being able to make payments.

Acceptance Now Cons: Misleading about payments.

• Furniture and accessories

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account and see if we can clear things up. Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews