4640 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19124, USA

I bought a 1,300 bed set for my very first apartment at Bob's Furniture in Philadelphia PA and went through Acceptance Now. I made my payments on time from September-November because I did not pay the furniture off by November all of the money that I have paid initially has be defaulted and I have to start all over as if I never made any payments at all.

they can't tell you much there leasing fees are each month they're a SCAM COMPANY and I would never recommend anyone to do business with them, not only that they literally harass your references. it's a waste of money because you can honestly just borrower it from the bank or someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to make sure our customers have a positive experience with us and we'd be happy to take a look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help. Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews