Acceptance Now - Sofa Review from El Dorado, Arkansas
So I'm extremely angry with Acceptance Now.They sell garage sell quality funiture for maxime price.
I'm currently purchasing a sectional and slat bed and mattreess. Within 2 months my couch began to tear. My mattress has a big sank in it. This is the kicker...
I've been paying on this mess since feb 2015. Its may 2016 and I still over $2000. This stuff is only worth $1000 all together but I have to pay over $4000 for funiture that will be trash by the time i pay it off. Smh I don't feel that this is fair.
I worked at Rent A Center and they send trash to them all the time. In order to keep from sinking to the floor I placed a board under the cushions. They told me this stuff was brand new. Straight off the truck.
Bull ***. In one year should I have to do all of this if it was brand new?
Nah!!!If this was Haverty's funiture it would be still in tack.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."