2555 Cobb Pl Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144, USA

I purchased a tv on black friday and used acceptance now. I knew I would do the 90 days same as cash option.

I just went to hhgregg to pay it off and found out I still owed over 400 dollars? I said how the heck is that possible? I have made 5 payments of $159.92 plus an initial payment of $75. That totals $874.60.

The paperwork that I have right in front of me says my 90 day option total was $1068 which meant, I owed $193.40. Only 125.90 was going towards my payments on the tv, the rest was going towards their "processing fee and insurance" on the TV I was purchasing, therefore that meant I had only paid $629 on the TV and the $75 I paid for as the initial payment didn't go towards anything I paid for, it never goes toward the principal. So on my 90 day same as cash option for $1068, I ended up actually paying $1,287.

There is not ONE thing on my contract that says any of this. Shady *** company, they will make tons of money off of you even if you can pay it off in 90 days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Yuma
@Anonymous

I just went into HHgregg and talked to a representative. 90 day same as cash option, is not the same as cash option. I spoke to two acceptance now employees, I am not sure what calling you would actually resolve.

Acceptance Now Reviews