Atlanta, Georgia

As I sit here reading all the complaints of everyone that has done business with RAC.....I see myself in everyone's shoes. They are a bunch of crooks.

I have been trying for months to get an early payoff on my acct and the rep at HH Greg store in Lithonia, GA keeps telling me she CAN'T give me the early payoff unless I pay the past due...well that's a bunch a bull...never heard of a company not being able to give an early pay off unless I pay the past due...well, let's just say I let her file the lawsuit so i can see what the payoff was, and get the notice of a suit being filed against me, I called her and she told me $1070....well ***, I been paying over a year for the washer and dryer and I told her that wasn't right. She told me I did the retention program which started me ALLLLL OVER from the beginning.....which that is a lie because it doesn't start the amount back to where it originally was from the first day of payments...I guess she to dumb to think about what happens to the payments that were done before the retention, where did the payments get applied to.....and not to even mention...I wasn't told anything about my payments starting over because THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING TO SIGN.....smh...this company scams people out of their money,.....and from the words of the manager, she told me today that people think the system is giving out the wrong payment amount but what customers don't understand is that only a few dollars is applied toward the payoff amount.

I tell you want, we will go to court and let the judge see how this company is charging customers 3x's the amount of an item and only credits a few dollars toward the purchased product. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments