Clearwater, Florida

I went into my local Badcock furniture & more in Brandon, FL to look at some mattresses and a flat screen TV. After viewing many of the selections they were offering I decided not to purchase because the prices we over my budget at the time. I was told by the representative that there was a possibility for me to get both through RAC acceptance and that there would be low monthly payments.

I then followed him to the RAC acceptance area of the store to find out information on their program and financing. There I spoke to Luis and Cassandra who are two of the biggest crooks I have met in my entire life. I read to the contract which looked pretty straight forward but beware as they do not keep to their contracts and make up stuff as they go along.

Luis went ahead and told me that my payments would be around $96 dollars a month which at that time was not a bad price for me. I made my first payment which was a down payment plus the $96 dollars for the first month. Upon reviewing my bill for the second month my bill was $156 dollars, which $30 was for a RAC insurance that turned out to be prescription discount cards and so forth. After calling customer service the RAC insurance was taken out and there was not explanation why my bill was $120.

I went into the store that I purchased the items from to speak to Luis about the amount change and he told me that it was not his problem and that they could gladly take the items back and put a dent onto my credit. When I told him how rude he was he stated that I was the dumb *** for signing the contract and that I was stuck with paying the amount anyways.

I have never in my life seen such a crook company that allows their customers to be mistreated and hire *** for employees. My advice to anyone reading this is to save up your money and by your items outright and RUN clear away from RAC acceptance and Badcock Furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Tv Rental.

Comments

Did this person Luis happen to have a partial limb? This is the same person that sold us our furniture...

Acceptance Now Reviews