Evansville, Indiana
Resolved
1.3

Rude workers inside the Kings Great Buys store. I will never do business with your company again! I regret that I have put my money with a company that lets the employees dictate how your company is run, and allows them to pick and choose who they will remove late charges from a bill and whom they will not. I filled the loan with a young gentleman, and now I am dealing with two women who are very rude and speak very poor grammar. If this is the type of treatment and unprofessional workers I will have to be subjected to, I will be taking my money and my business and all I refer to your company elsewhere!!

I have paid off 2 loans with this company. I had a lot going on the last two months with my health, I has forgot to pay the last loan I have with them. I called to pay both my payments since I did fall behind a month. They are un-willingly to work with me on making both payments. I can make the payments, but ask if the late fees can be taken off She said NO they will not remove any late fees and if I did not have the payment in full they would come get the refrigerator. I have had this loan for a yr now and have never been late, and I run into a little snag and your company is not willingly to help out a long time customer who has paid in full 2 loans off with your company. NO your not obligate to work with any of your customers, but if you want customers to remain customers that would be the right thing to do especially when a customer was facing major health issues that led to the payment not getting made. Believe it or not life does happen, and it could happen to you one day you reap what you sow as a company!!

Angela Robison

Evansville, IN

Acceptance Now Pros: Until i had to deal with workers at kings.

Acceptance Now Cons: Ladies at kings great buys plus.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d like to speak with you about the issues you’re having with payments at the Kings Great Buys store, and see what we can do to work with you on a resolution.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews