Akron, Ohio

I called Acceptance now to set up a day to come in and make a payment (which all of my payments are 95-98% on time) and give them my new phone number which had just recently been changed, and the person was fine with it. The very next day I receive a call from Acceptance now letting me know that it was late.

I already knew and explained that I called the day before. The person was very rude and proceeded to tell me that I needed to come in and update my contacts and information which I did the day before. Would not let me get a word in at all. I had already took care of that.

My payment is due on the 1st which was a Saturday and I called to change my number on the 3rd which was a Monday and he called my new number so he knew it was updated. For him to be rude about it was not called for. I didn't wait for them to call me when I changed my information, I called them.

I have 2 accounts and they are both very close to being paid off. This is not a good way to treat your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology and not let this happen again.

• Poor management skills

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to discuss your concerns further so we can do out best to address them. As soon as you get the chance, please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews