Norcross, Georgia
1.3

I purchased a living roomset from norcross location on july2015 . aug 2015 i noticed product has manufractural defect I notified that right away .it took aug24th - oct19th to resolve this issues .i couldnt reach any of the supervisior over the phone and the manager acceptance had on these location they have not a simple manner to deal with the customer .

after 100 of phone calls they issued me a credit refund and a check ,i didnt received my check yet it's been 2 wks already . when i call them to reschduled the pick their manager callie threatend me btw threat are not happend once and said i have return their product .

i called last night and told them until i received my check i cant schedule the pick up i also called their store three times this morning so can reschdule i left a message as well but acceptance manager hang up on me saying that you want to play like this thn lets play ... what i am going to do with their diffect product anyway .i dont reccommend this company for anybody.Its anybody provide me richard saint george email please .

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Manager.

Reason of review: poor customer service, damaged and defective.

Preferred solution: Bad customer service can effect any company negatively ;since its happend quite a few time by manager callie and britany i would like to talk to district manager or regional manager . .

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’re sorry to hear about the issues you experienced and are still experiencing with your products.

We’d like to speak with you about what happened and see what we can do to help deliver your check and schedule a pickup.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

I need to talk to the either the Dm or religion manager regarding our account.

Acceptance Now Reviews