Summerfield, Florida

ben werner rogue employee changed dates and payment amounts so he could keep my money. I can' believe HHGregg allows these people in their store.

Ben Werner has a key to the HHGREgg store. I pulled up on a Saturday and watched him lock the door. I returned the lap top to him because he added $200 worth of fees to the amount due. We should have had three $300 payments to pay it off in the 90 days special program.

After the first two payments he explain I still owed $500. I was furious. Then when I brought the money in he explain that the 90 days was one day prior. He lied to us about the dates.

So I returned the lap top to him at the store. but he was alone there and had a key to the front door. He took the computer and gave me a print out and hand written receipts. I also have receipts for my payments prior.

They ended up oweing me money even by his addition. He said he had no cash and would give me what was owed later. Then I got called from HHGREGG asking for more payments on a lap top I already returned. They had no record of the return.

They will not contact me I have sent numerous emails and made phone calls. I plan on building websites and paying high dollar for google ads to let everyone know what happened. I am a developer and will do this if they don't refund all my money plus damages.

My daughter did so good on making her payments only to be ripped off and crushed to have to give the laptop back. You people make me sick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Full refund, damages, and we want our laptop back I have emailed numerous time and I have called and called..

Acceptance Now Cons: I got ripped off, No blatant stealing from me.

Comments

Vegas

There nothing but a bunch of bullies who take advantage of people who are found upon hard times by charging up Natalie's event interest fees at exuberant interest rates but they add three to $5000 on your car loan just because she has bad credit so she's getting punished in every single direction there's no way to unbury yourself from these hypocritical horrible laws that are enforced among people who have bad credit this needs to end and it needs to end now

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration and would really like to get in touch with you in order to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews