Warwick, Rhode Island

This company is a rip OFF!!! I will never and will advise everyone on my social media accounts to never as well.

I bout a mattress and box spring and it will end up costing me 4500.00 . I could buy a car for that much. Furthermore every month I make a payment and call to get a balance it goes up. For instance...I called 3 weeks ago and was told I owe 715.00.

I made a payment of 103.00 a week ago and called today and was told my balance is 800 and change. I asked for a printout of all my payments and they told me I cant get one. I have to go into a store to look at them on a screen because they are unable to print.

This is a scam place and I plan on contacting the department of consumer affairs as well. Someone needs to investigate this business fast before the rip more people off.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want you to feel ripped off and would like to discuss your payment concerns with you further and see what we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

I have called them numerous times and I get nowhere..same old answers. I would not waste one more minute of my time speaking to people that appear to be completely out of touch with what customer service means, not to mention they are clueless when it comes to speaking payments and financial talk.

What really blows my mind is that I cannot get a print out of my payment history on my account . There is something so not right with those business practices. There is something even more not right with the fact my balance keeps going up instead of down. I will be going into one of your stores to look at my payment history on a computer (since they refuse to print one out INSANITY) and from there I am going to check my options with the consumer protection agency.

There are laws that protect consumer rights. There are also laws outlining your responsibilities as a business, I might suggest someone high up in your corporation read them and then infest time in educating the people that work there.

Acceptance Now Reviews