5517 Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545

What happened was, we went to ABC warehouse to buy a fridge. The one we got cost $1147.

We went through Acceptance now cos we did not have $1147. The fridge was delivered and it cost us $1200 something. I did 2 payments of $206 a month thinking Ima pay it off in 90 days the amount of almost $1300, came to find out I still owe more than $1200. I asked why they said tax.

Ok, I got it, then I asked what is my balance left, he said $1070. I used my husband card in the morning to pay $206 and I walked in the store with $600 thinking I will left with $264. He gave me the balance of $400 something. I asked why and how?

He mumbling his words saying all these excuses cos he didn't have an answer. So I gave him my math, he said, ok yeah there is a thing here I missed printed things and then it came down to $397. Before I paid my $600, he said there will be money that go on the side or something like that that some ppl will ended up over paying. How can people over paid?

They're not who they said they are. It's a scam.

I hate to say it but I wish I got me a $50 fridge somewhere else. Or just go to rent a center.

Comments

If your math is anything like your written English, no wonder you were mistaken. With that said, what you think the balance should be doesn't matter.

What does matter is what the contract you signed said it will be. How about pulling out the contract and do the math based on what it says. If you don't know basic finance and interest, ask a kid to help you out.

This isn't a scam...If anything, it's a trap lying in plain sight for people who can't/don't/won't understand what it is they're signing. Do not sign anything if your math and reading skills are lacking.

to Anonymous #1698358

Stop being a *** to people.