I purchased 2 beds for my children under the lease option in August 2017. The total came to $600.00.

When my 90 day same as cash time came, I notified them in an attempt to make the cash price payment to pay it off in full. At this time, I was informed by a representative that I was 2 days passed my time and that I now have to pay the full lease price or just continue making payments of $110.00. I requested to speak with a manager, and then the district manager. I was advised that there were no managers available however a message would be sent requesting they contact me back.

Fast forward 4 months later and in between time, I called requesting the manager and district manager because I wanted to pay the items off and not continue making monthly payments. Payments that surpassed the 90-day same as cash price. I finally spoke with a manager in April, who stated that he can settle with me for $500.00. At this time I have already made payments each month from August- April exceeding my $600.00 items price.

I was highly upset because I was ripped off and the district manager never returned my calls!! Word of advice..DO NOT GO THROUGH ACCEPTANCE NOW FOR YOUR FURNITURE LEASING NEEDS! I only wanted to use the service to build my credit, and they didn't even report to the bureaus monthly.

I still have no information on payments since January 2018 and its now May 2018 and I have paid off the account in full!! I really want my money back paid after my 90-day cash price option!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I am having the same problem with them through AshleyFurniture.Aceeptance Now is a rip off.

Acceptance Now Reviews