Washington, District Of Columbia

I went to buy a couch from Raymore and Flanigan. The entire acceptance now program was offered as a payment option which I thought, why not.

From the beginning the two women helping me seemed very nice and went over everything with me. I thou ghost town I was getting a good deal still and also being able to raise my credit score by paying off the couch. The women that filled out my contract with me took almost two and half hours to finish it. They both didn't know how much my down payment was supposed to me and when we reached a number I paid cash.

It has been a week and a half since the original day I went in. I had to drive back because they didn't fill out my contract correctly, I was told a lower down payment amount and was asked to give more, my fees went up, I still have yet to have heard anything from my references I put down that they have got a phone call from them to verify what they need, and I have still not been given a dilivery date. On top of all of this upon the second time going down to sign more papers and a new contact, two different women were their and gave me the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.

I continued the process only because I bought this couch during a sale Raymore was having and the two women said that the store would not honor the sale if I cancelled and received a refund from acceptance now. I really would discurage anyone from going through this company to buy anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Property Rental.

Comments

Hi there, I work with Acceptance Now. We always want to provide the absolute best customer service possible, so what you've described is definitely concerning!

We'd like to speak with you directly about what happened and see what we might be able to do to help, so please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews