Sun City Center, Florida

The biggest rip off in history. Did acceptance now with Kane's furniture store in Clearwater, FL had no issues at all, made the mistake of doing it with American Signature in Brandon, FL and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Not only does the female that works there not care about anything in life but her attitude is *** poor. They advertise 90 day same as cash but that's the biggest lie there is.

Not only was I ready to put everything off in 30 days but all of a sudden my down payment was a "processing fee" and I ended up owing $200 more than I originally thought. DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU, it is NOT 90 days same as cash at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Applying for a loan is a quick and convenient way to pay the bills and start a new project financing at interest rates 3% ,contact us today at: co.operateloanservice@gmail.com (1-617-934-1393)

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further.

Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews