Sloan, Nevada

They make stars for review why not a middle finger one for negative. I get that most of us have bad credit and thats why we turn to leasing programs.

Ive deal with Proggressive Leasing a couple of times and never had any problems with them. Acceptance Now if you say NO CREDIT CHECK in bold prirenticy, why is a person denied? And another thing you guys have *** *** customer service.

THANK YOU FOR LETTING CONTINUING TO USE PROGRESSIVE LEASING.

Comments

#1193212

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to clear things up.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

#1193464
@Anonymous

Thank you for replying, but no thanks.

#1192989

And another thing furniture companies should not contracted with this *** company they called Acceptance Now. And furniture company I believe you lost alot of customers due to their stupidity.

I would recommend PROGRESSIVE LEASING who always made it easy.

I will not be entering to a furniture store who is contracted with ACCEPTANCE NOW. I would like to spit on your name.

Acceptance Now Reviews