Sacramento, California

The review is for the finance company Acceptance Now which is inside Becks. I can't believe that Becks would continue to use a company that has zero customer service skills and is a huge scam.

They go over certain parts of the contract and not others and tell you over and over again that if you pay before the 90 days there are no other fees. No where in the contract or in person do they tell you there is a 15% charge for using their company on top of a $45 processing fee which they tax not just the price of the furniture but these two added fees as well.

They will sign you up for programs that will cover you if you loose your job (kind of like gap insurance for your car) 1 without even mentioning it 2 without your consent.

Plus they charge you almost 12% for tax which in Rancho Cordova they have a 8.5% sales tax.

When you ask to speak to a manager about it they will tell you that they have attorneys that will contact you since there are no managers, and threaten that since you are not paying off your bill they will have someone come pickup the furniture and if your not home break in since your harboring their property.

Finally after calling corporate got ahold of the district manager and he says he will look into the account and call you back later that day however it is 4 days later still no call back. Corporate says I have to wait another 24hours to see if he calls before escalating it to the regional manager.

This is ridiculous. I love the bed I purchased (paid cash for) I love the mattress I bought however I would like the money I paid towards the product to actually be put towards the product and not get harassed and threatened everyday (the store is still calling me everyday asking me when I will be making a payment) So sad because the sales guy for Becks was amazing helping me find the exact piece I wanted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Customer Care.

Comments

Applying for a loan is a quick and convenient way to pay the bills and start a new project financing at interest rates 3% ,contact us today at: co.operateloanservice@gmail.com (1-617-934-1393)

Hi, there. I work with Acceptance Now and I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience.

We always want to make sure our customers understand the terms and conditions of their contracts up front, so this certainly doesn't sound like the way we do business!

Please give us a call at 800-422-8186 if you have any other questions or if we can do anything else to help. Thank you.

@Anonymous

Oh she is right that is how you do business. The girl tried tacking on insurance to our bill without my consent I told her take it off.

Went to sign the documents electronically she still hadn't taken them off. Had to tell her AGAIN take it off or I won't be signing anything.

So yes I feel that is a sneaky underhanded practice!

Acceptance Now Reviews