Port Charlotte, Florida

I bouth two twin beds I new that something is wrong when I started reading the reviews they lied to me too I sign for three months payments and I didn't now why they make me pay for extra time so now I have been making payment for almos a year and the amount left is the same every time that I call to ask for the balance of the loan they told me the same amount from the beginning so it looks that I never gonna finish to pay them please be careful with this company they really know how to make you feel they are helping you when the true is you never gonna finish making payments I would like to know where we can denounce this people?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration and would really like to get in touch with you in order to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews