Pembroke, North Carolina
1.2

Bull$%&!! I bought a couch from Ashleys Furniture on special for $499 and did the 90day pay off.

Now I get a call saying I now owe more on top of what I paid!!! Excuse me???? Now because I made a payment online, on time and the store was closed by the time I got off work I now have to pay for the couch 2x!!! How the *** are they still allowed to opperate?

I wish I would have read this website before I did anything! Not once was I told my final payment had to be made either in store or over the phone.

*** very much AcceptanceNOW. The full retail cost of the couch is less than what you want me to pay!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I agree they did me the same way I returned the couch I'm not paying for it 3xs

Hi, there. I work with Acceptance Now and I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience.

We always want to make sure our customers understand the terms and conditions of their contracts up front, so this certainly doesn't sound like the way we do business!

Please give us a call at 800-422-8186 if you have any other questions or if we can do anything else to help. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews