1.2

A Costly mistake my husband and I made going through Acceptance Now! We went to Furniture City to purchase a bedroom set.

Furniture City told us they couldn't finance the set for us and referred us to Acceptance Now. A bedroom set with a sticker price of $899.00 for the dresser, one night stand and bed with a mattress has costed us almost $5,000 already. We were told that our monthly payment would be $160 and that changed quickly! I was told that it was some kind of insurance added to protect us in case something happens wherby we are unable to make payments.

I was told that after I asked why my receipt doesn't reflect what I am paying. We are charged $194 per month plus if we are a day late an extra $20 or $25. I spoke to the district manager and she lied! I finally got in touch with someone who was suppose to be the regional manager, Jamie Nachtigal.

He said he would find out what was going on and I never heard from him again. I just inquired about the balance and receipts again...I was told $1500 remained in March and today $1400 and we are not late!

Decided to google to see if I could get some insight on this company and came across this page . Please see attachments!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Acceptance Now Pros: No i dislike their business.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lies.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there is anything we can do to address your concerns.

Please reach out to our customer care team at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews