Nicholasville, Kentucky

My daughter bought furniture from Value City Furniture in Lexington, Kentucky, we were told by the salesperson that there was a 90 day same as cash option & we could purchase our furniture that way. Signed up with Acceptance Now with a total of $1795 in furniture 3/15, been paying $179 a month since & was told back in February that the payoff was around $1500.

We were never given a copy of the contract & have no idea how many months the contract is.

They harass & the salesperson didn't tell her it was a leasing/rent to own company, he lead her to believe it was a financing company with the 90 days same as cash.My daughter didn't realize it was renting furniture that you never really pay off. I agree with everyone's review, it sounds like the same story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further.

Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews