Jacksonville, Florida

I called to get the payoff on my account on the due date, the employee lied and said my payoff was due the prior month and I started the rent to own, I have been going around in circles with them and even paying the monthly payment so it would go on my credit, I'm now at the original payoff amount and if I keep paying the monthly payment, I will pay 5800$ instead of 2100$. I have filed a complaint with the States Attorney general and the BBB.

This company seems to do this to a lot of people to make extra money. They need to be shut down!

Good luck getting this handled.

I've been at it for months.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

So you didn't keep up with your paperwork to see when your 90 days ended and that is the employees fault?

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and would like to talk to you further about you concerns so we can see what we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews