Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Georgetown, Kentucky
Well on Memorial Day 2016 I went in to purchase a full bedroom set and found out I liked I had applied online prior to visiting the Lexington VCF so I knew what I could afford to purchase.We filled out all the paperwork was informed of the great holiday promotion with X amount down great since I'm trying to rebuild our credit.
When all paperwork was filed and pmt was made it was at my understanding a pmt. I do understand my pmts are due in X day I'm not *** however.... When trying to login to my account I've not been able to I've called 4 times now and every time I tell the people I can't get into my account .... well after my call yesterday I am one possed customer...I had called prior to my deliver and spoke with Nicole and she said she was sorry it was her fault the pmt I made the date of purchase shouldn't of been made due to the PROMOTION I said oh ok chuckled and she said she'd get with her mgr and disuse credit to my bill NO ONE called back I have 3 children ages 6 7 and a 10 mth old I have my hands full so time for away from me to call again..
I had a voice mail from Chris which I assumed was the call finally about the amount for me to pay but When I called back I got Scott and boy who ever hired this guy for Custer service really needs to monitor him a while.... I get being steed and taking control or situations I've been a manager for 5 years I also did customer service at A call center for 14 and he has to get his attitude toward customer under control... As I stated to each person the out isn't the issue its the amount... So they come today to get my bedroom furniture I said no your not they informed me they were going to involve the law I said go ahead...
Called into the store for Nicole bless her heart she played dumb like she didn't know what to do..... Kept telling me she didn't know if she could reach her district mgr ( he was in store) she tried to cover her *** best she could I kept asking her so you don't want my business????!! She never once said yes we want your business no one did..... She then gets off the call ton"try" reach Scott the district mgr who I had flipped out on yesterday.....
I called back and low and behold guess who answers the phone Scott.... Tried to talk to me like I was dumb said things like if we're gonna continue this relationship and said I threatened him yesterday I did NO such thing...... Today is my husbands birthday so rather than ruin his day I agreed to make a full out but now after all his I'm being charged a late fee I laughed and said ok.... But I'm only keeping this bed til I find another I like then they can have it back...
The people I felt with at Lexington Value City Acceptance Now. Are very rude...
The date of purchase Nichole was nice but after that the phone dealings with the employees are *** poor...It's a shame too because I really liked this bedroom suite....
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- District mgr scott
- Product or service
- Manhattan Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Placed order 8/8/15, still no delivery as of 9/5/15. Paid with Paypal, that is the only confirmation email I have is from Paypal. Light in the Box sent..."
- "Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room..."
- "My ex much to my avail took my son for his first hair cute behind my back. When I asked where he took him he said to Sport Clips. His..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."