Forest City, North Carolina

Absolutely the worsencustomer service. I have had nothing but a run around from the beginning.

They tell me I am in a certain district and then that district refuses to do business with me because they said my business in a waste of their time because I am less than 10 miles from the interstate. These people are rude especially in the stores. District managers are even worse.

Have the "God" complex. This is sorry company to say the least.

Comments

Also I am not in Bellvue, Washington I am in Conyers, Georgia.

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we would really like to discuss your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

@Anonymous

Please help me. I just had surgery on Monday and one of your managers almost knocked me down on my cain being rude pushing past me.

They are the rudest and illogical liars I have ever delt with. They are costing your company thousands of dollars. They have no tack or business acumen. You can not possibly desire your employees to act thus way.

Rooms to Go has already offered me alternative ways of doing business with them in the future.

I have left messages for their DM and he has not called me back. Please reach out to me before I have to get my legal team involved.

You have got to hear my story and review my evidence.

Acceptance Now Reviews