Covington, Georgia

I purchased a Samsung Smart Tv from Hhgregg up under Acceptance Now doing the 90 day pay out call to acquire the amount and the date to be paid for the second time to make sure no mistakes was told another date that had already passed so now u want me to pay double and also was spoken too in a very nasty tone called a liar terrible customer service by someonecwho suppose to be a manager talked to me as if I was ignorant and she lived in the ghetto!This was in Macon Ga. The only Hhgregg we have.Someone from corporate please contact me howardtammy8@gmail.com.I want to pay the balance out and hopefully do more business with u. Customer service very unprofessional and nasty!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration and would really like to get in touch with you in order to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews