Bellevue, Washington
3.8

I have never had a problem with Acceptance Now, because I make my payment. I have used them 3 times and paid it off at 90 days twice and once through term.

I know i paid over retail value, but i was trying to build my credit. As long as you pay when due or have the money to pay off at 90 days you are ok. They have never called any references looking for me.

I didnt like the curtosity calls for payment reminders. Adults remember when their bills are due.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We always do our best to help set our customers up for success and help them stay on track with their payment schedule, which is why we're always happy to give them a quick reminder call.

Staying in touch with our customers is very important to us because we've found it's very helpful for them. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews