Acceptance Now - Review about Bed Room Set from North Sea, New York
This is a total scam when signing up make sure you ask if you really getting a chance to pay for what ever you buy in 90 day.A bought a bed room set for a 999 with tax and their so called charges came up to 1400 I call and ask if I could pay more than my monthly payments the they told me their system does not let them do it.
What they do is force you to go into the 36 month payment plan so you pay 3 times the amount.
Before you sign check and see how much you are going to pay at the end of the 3 months it's the same amount you got it for in the first place I guarantee.And there is no way you can avoid it
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I'm extremely angry with Acceptance Now. They sell garage sell quality funiture for maxime price. I'm currently purchasing a sectional and slat bed and mattreess. Within 2 months my..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."