Review about Acceptance Now Furniture Lease from Los Angeles, California
This is the worst place ever inside the furniture warehouse all they do is lie and they have terrible customer service and cheap *** *** ..... There a good for nothing insurance that just rips you off and never helps you out I should of just gone to mor furniture for less they work with you no matter what "not no "well will just go pick up the bed !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Acceptance Now Furniture Lease
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "Moved in 2011. Shortly after the craziness began, I was not supposed to have a dog, even in the event that is an emotional support animal with a doctors letter..."