Saint Cloud, Florida
1.7

I am so sorry to hear that you are going though this as well, I had to blocked there calls because they were calling 5- 10 times a day, and calling my references even though I answered. They even illegaly reported this item to my wife's credit and the bed is in my name and not my wife's.

I am going to probably start legal action against them soon. Oh the way, My bed was $3900 cash price and I paid over 10K so far for it. These people are scam artist. Do your self a favor and Save your money and time.

Dont use them. Oh and I tryed to pay this off a couple of times and every time they would make me pay a month and leave me with not enough money to pay it off.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lies told to me, Customer service, Exceptionally high lease fees.

Comments

Hi, I work with Acceptance Now and what you’ve described in your post is extremely concerning. We’d like to speak with you directly in order to get some more information and do everything we can to help make things right, so please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews