Jensen Beach, Florida

This company is the single most unprofessional company I have dealt with to date. They do not train their employees (even store managers have no solutions to any of your problems that arise because of them), their website is not coded properly, and customer service is absolutely TERRIBLE.

After telling customer service that the people in store could not retrieve my user name nor password (and they never gave me my username, I only selected a password in store), I received a call from one of the workers at the store asking me why I had told his boss he was unhelpful. Well, duh. He was rude, he did not know what forms of payment his own company accepted, he appeared slow and lazy and he told me he cannot do anything to help. I was completely disgusted that he had the gall to pin blame on me.

Flash forward to the present, I STILL CANNOT MAKE MY PAYMENT (they refused to change my bill date even though they had previously offered it), because their website won't load the page. There is no proper hierarchy of management because NO ONE is knowledgeable about the workings of their company. They did not even know what PAYPAL is. They steal money (that is their only mission), they are not flexible, their interest rates are overboard.

The only reason I HAD to go with them is because I desperately needed a computer for my business, but my credit is shot from a car accident.

Please God Almighty, do NOT fall for "improving your credit" with these people. If anything, you will either need to spend more effort than necessary to see any return or you will walk away worse than you had been before.

HHGREGG itself is a *** up place. Their sales team only gets paid by commission and most of them have given up on doing their job since they are seeking employment elsewhere. The selection and quality is horrible.

I'm thoroughly displeased. And I wish I had heeded the other warnings on this page.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Cons: Everthing bad, Poor customer service, Pissed off lied to false information, Entire sales and customer service team, Website.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We definitely don’t like to hear that you’re displeased with your Acceptance Now experience and would like to address what happened.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

I almost went with acceptance now until they told me my $1350 purchase was gonna cost me 3500 dollars in the end!!! This place is crazy nobody at Ashley Furniture knew anything and luckily I work in the Car business and asked the right questions or we would have got taken for a ride.

Acceptance Now Reviews