Mentor, Ohio
Style and Design

made payment son time, unfortunately RAC reported them as late to the credit agencies. i only did this to improve my credit, i paid on time and they have reported my on time payments as being late.

The quality of furniture is poor, the RAC people are rude. I have attempted to forward a email receipt of the approved on time payment and they can not accept outside emails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

complete Scammers who do not want you to improve your current situation. i am so upset my payments were reported as late when they were made on time, any advice would be helpful.

Reason of review: every thing listed above.

Preferred solution: report the truth the credit companies.

Acceptance Now Cons: False reports.

Comments

Hello! I work with Acceptance Now!

This isn't what we like to hear, and we want to make sure you have a great experience with us! We’d really like to get in touch with you personally and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks!

Most people do not realize that these people and others of their kind do NOT help your credit rating, only hurt it. On time payments are not considered because it is considered as rent. Bad idea to try to improve your credit score.

RingedPug
@Anonymous

I had the same problem. They need to go out of business