Augusta, Georgia

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO BUY FURNITURE THEY WILL STEAL YOU MONEY THEY LIED AND CHARGE YOU HIGH INTEREST RATE, I GOT A COUCH FROM ROOMS TO GO IN AUGUSTA GA FOR 1800.00 I PUT A $300.00 DOWN AND I BEEN PAYING 160.00 A MONTH FOR THREE MONTHS AND MY BALANCE IS 1400.00 MEANS I JUST PAY 100.00 TO THE BALANCE. THAT IS A STEALING.

PLEASE DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.. THEY JUST CHANGE THEY NAME THEY USED TO BE TRS..THE SAME ***..

PLEASE IF YOU CAN WAIT, OR GO TO ANOTHER STORE, BUT DONT WASTE YOU MONEY WITH THIS PEOPLE..

Comments

I have the same problem I Have spent over 6,000 dollars for furniture that cost 3,000 I was told that I should pay a deposit of almost 600 and they have charged me almost three hundred dollars a month I check my credit report and it says I still own almost 5,400 dollars what the ***, they are some big ripoff people and it is a shame how they take advantage of honest people and making a good living stealing from people, Do anybody have any information so I can talk to someone. I f I would been told from the beginning I would have but that livingroom suit on a layaway plan It is a *** shame.

Hi – I work at Rent-A-Center and I regret to hear about your recent experience with RAC Acceptance. It’s hard for me to know exactly what’s going on without seeing the details of your account and rental agreement, but I know that the company would like to research this further and address any questions or concerns that you may have.

Could you please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so they can get some more feedback from you and try to help? Thanks.

I perfectly understand your frustration but without insulting your intelligence you are the only one in believe you will walk into a furniture store like RTG and get furniture without credit check like RAC ACCEPTANCE does same as cash??

Are you out of your mind? Of course you wil have to pay fees like every whereeeee

High yes this people is giving you new furniture when you got declined by the store of course is not gonna be just because of your pretty face, before signing a legal document sit down and read first ..

@D!bori

Rac acceptance is full of *** and I want stop until I get my money.back. I will see there *** in court

@D!bori

They pay people to respond to people complaints and criticize them , RAC acceptance is nothing but loansharks and the person replying to defend them is nothing but a *** sucker

Acceptance Now Reviews