Tempe, Arizona

I had a got a Tv And a some bedroom Chester draw and one-night stand and paid 4500 for all this mess the TV was only 800.00 and the night stand and chest I guess most have cost the most the furniture is cheap and is not worth the money.I had a contract that was suppose to be signed and finish for 750.00 i have paid 290.00 and the 165.00 my last payment is due on the 20th they called here with a nasty attitude stating that my payment was due on the 15th and i said i always paid on the 20th I ask to have it move from the 15th a while back and now that it is almost paid off they are calling talking about if I do not pay the 18th of the month that I could put in for a return these people are crooks and they prey on people who are good customers and they lie .Never seen anyone to CONNS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GOOD CREDIT They are worse than pay day loans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Property Rental.

Reason of review: these people tell lies and they prey on peolpe who credit is less the perfect and harrase you with phone calls worst then getting a pay day loan.

Preferred solution: is that i have paid more then enough on this junk to be lied to and threaten about a return of what i spent 4500 is a lot of money.

Acceptance Now Cons: Lied about purchase policy, Disgusted with follow up from customer service.

• Unprofessional Customer Service

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your payment history and address any concerns you may have about your account.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews