West Jordan, Utah
1.8

We got a loan through acceptance Now for a washer and a living room set. Well we got lied to about our financing saying that we would not pay any interest after so long.

Well we had been making $200 dollar payments monthly for about 8 months on a $2066 loan. My husband and I were curious as to how much we owed so that we could pay it off and get another loan for a bedroom set. So in our mindset we thought we were probably around $800 according to our math. So when we called to find out how much we owed they said we owed $2046.

ONLY $20 had been applied towards the loan in an 8 month period. We went and got a loan for the FULL AMOUNT again with my financial institution. This is the WORST experience ever with acceptance now and they make RCWilley look bad in other words.

I am a loan officer for my financial institution and I can't see how or why in the world you would lie to someone about something like this honestly if it's for the commission that is just sad that you would lower your standards and morals that low as for a few bucks. SHAME on this company there is no words to describe how horrible your service is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Leasing.

Acceptance Now Cons: Poor management skills.

Comments

#1209838

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to enjoy their experience with us and we'd really like to discuss your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews